Sunday, February 20, 2011

laundry room lust...

There is little I lust after more than kitchens; however, laundry rooms are a very close second. I love everything about laundry rooms, the functionality, the smell (clean laundry, not so much the dirty), the sounds, I mean everything. Yet, I've been living in an apartment for the last 8 years, and I can tell you that I can make due, but I just don't want to anymore. One of the things I want when we finally buy a house is a laundry room to lust for. (All these pictures came from apartmenttherapy.com or design sponge, but I can't remember which from where. )



And so my friends, I'll continue to fold on the couch, move the drying rack to get to the other side of the bed, hide the piles of laundry when friends come over for drinks, and drive to the laundry mat when I need to wash my comforter, but in my heart I'm cheating on washer and dryer hallway situation for anyone of these other rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment