Friday, January 7, 2011

cookie jar predicament

I am looking for a cute, nontypical cookie jar. Unfortunately, I haven't found one that my husband also likes and that is the right price. I love this owl from Anthropologie, but A says it gives him the creeps:
{source}

I, of course, love this cornishware, and I thought it would be so adorable to have "dolce" printed on it. But the price + the shipping was just too much for my confectionary creations.
{source}

So, for the time being I will pine away for the owl, and look for other solutions. By the way I realize these are complete opposites, but that is just the way I am. When I go out for dinner I'm not sure if I was chicken or fish, even though they are completely different tastes, they are both delicious. Said thoughts apply to design in my world as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment