Saturday, October 3, 2009

ideas and inspiration- part 1

This image from an apartmenttherapy.com post a few months ago, and it is our current inspiration for the guest bathroom. The master bathroom is connected to the master bedroom and that color scheme is black and white with red accents.

I know you're supposed to have everything blend together, but I like to many different colors. However, our first floor will all be very matchy-matchy. Think slate grey with colorful POPS!@#!@$@#$
Yes, that was intentional.


Anyway, until construction begins and life as I know is gone, you be getting little snippets of our taste. Also, our one year anniversary is quickly approaching (where the heck has the year gone? honestly...best year of my life.) The paper anniversary. I bought A's gift ages ago. AND i can't wait to give it to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment