Tuesday, May 19, 2009

oh my goodness I want to see this!

Why have I only now heard of guerilla knitting?!?!?! I love it, and I'm keeping my eyes open, surely in DC someone will have done it...right? If not I'm going to Portland, Oregan, because there I am positive it has happened.
Here is how it is done:


And here are a few of my online favorites:







Just another reason I need to learn to knit. Have I mentioned why I want to learn to knit? Probably not, this is only my third post. Well, then I'll tell you, because I'm sure you're just rivoted and sitting on the edge of your seat. I just bought an english bulldog puppy and this winter he was so cold he wouldn't go outside...the answer: a sweater. Well, I went to buy him one and not only were they crazy expensive, but they didn't look that warm. After a lovely google search I found that I could knit one up. Thus, I'm learning to knit. After I master the scarf, it is on to dog sweaters (stop judging me) and then guerilla knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment